Monday, December 18, 2017

Whatever Happened to Janie?

The sequel to The Face on the Milk Carton; spoilers may be ahead

   How did the Springs family go through what they did? How could they possibly go 12 years knowing their little girl might be in a ditch somewhere dead, or alive and being tortured? How would it affect them to know that she was alive and happy? This book is from the perspective of both Janie and Jodie, Jennie Springs older sister. If you wish to find out how the Springs and Johnsons both take this life changing situation in you should read "Whatever Happened to Janie?".
   This mystery series has got to be one of the best I've read by far. Once you read a couple of pages you will be hooked in by the mystery of Jennie Springs sudden disappearance. There's one problem after another. Janie is a just a teenager who was suddenly pushed into a swirl of different emotions and life changing situations. There were definitely moments in the book where I thought to myself what I would do. There is also a third, fourth and even a fifth book to the series! The next book in the series is called "The Voice on the Radio". I also recently found out there is a movie! I will definitely be watching the movie, after I finish reading the series of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment