Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Brick House

Ive always thought of my perfect house. The house that I will live in for the rest of my life. The perfectly beautiful house that I will raise my future 3 kids. One girl and 2 Boys. The house where I will host Christmas for all my family. I would have to live in a brick house. If it's not red brick I'm not buying it. It has to be 3 floors. A basement, that will have carpet even though I know it will be hard to keep clean, where the kids will play. The main floors where the kitchen, living room and dining room will be. All dark hardware floors. The stair lead up to the bed rooms. There must be at least 3 bed room, maybe even 4. If there are 3 rooms the 2 boys will get the second biggest room since they will be sharing of course. The master bedroom will be of course for my husband and I. The 3rd room will be for the girl. There will be 2 bathrooms. One on the main floor and one on the second floors. I want to have one cat or one dog. Maybe one of each! Also need a garage for my future perfect car! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment