Wednesday, January 17, 2018

#ONEWORD2018

Family

         People always say family always comes first. Yet I don't always put family first. I don't really talk to my family very often, and I wanna change that this year. I wanna connect more to my family. I wanna chose to hang out with my sister more often than my friends. I wanna stop being rude to my brother when he annoys me. I wanna talk more to my oldest brother, who I barley even say hi to on a daily basis. I wanna go to the movies more with my mom and tell her more about my life. I wanna talk to my dad when he comes back from a long day at work. I wanna change all this throughout the course of this year. One word could mean so much. So I chose the one word that could include all of that. All of the things I wanna change this year. I don't want to be awkward or shy with my family anymore. They are my blood, I am their family, and I shouldn't be afraid to socialize or be myself with them.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, and I can totally relate. Sometimes life gets ahead of me, and all of a sudden I realize that it's been a while since I've had an actual conversation with my sisters or my moms. It's such a good goal to have, I think I'll apply that to my daily improvements

    ReplyDelete